A:S:S - Info and policys

✯ Failed delivery? Try the redelivery terminal HERE
✯ Something else? Contact Photos Nikolaidis inworld.
✯ All my IM's go to e-mail, no need for notecards.

2009-04-04

Group gift, soon to come in a MM board near you!


I'm a hopeless romantic. I can't resist the classic love poems. And one of my favourite movies ever is Pillowbook.

It was just a matter of time when I'd make this.

Written on the body is a tattoo set that lets you cover yourself or your lover in poems and little drawings. Imagine a lazy afternoon in bed, and a pencil. I don't know either calligraphy or chinese, so the poems are from Pablo Neruda, Sarah Teasdale, Amy Lowell and a few other of my favourites.

I'TS NOT FOR SALE; but I sent it out as a group gift today, and tomorrow I'll put it in a Midnight Mania board in the A:S:S mainstore.






No comments: