A:S:S - Info and policys

✯ Failed delivery? Try the redelivery terminal HERE
✯ Something else? Contact Photos Nikolaidis inworld.
✯ All my IM's go to e-mail, no need for notecards.

2010-03-21

New Noob-freebies!

I've finally upgraded my newbie-freebie pack!

It's totally free for avi's under 30 days, and it contains jeans, tanks, tee's a hoodie a sweater and eyes. In other words, a complete clothing base pack. All the stuff is unisex, so.... bring your noobs!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Space%20Illusion%202/84/46/22

1 comment:

Teleny Macarthur said...

How wonderful of you! I wonder, since I'm all about beautifying (unnoobing?) SL, if there shouldn't be a network of places run by quality designers such as yourself, that people such as I can send our noob friends/clients to? This generosity is wonderful, and could lead to GREAT free advertising! Hmmmmmm....