A:S:S - Info and policys

✯ Failed delivery? Try the redelivery terminal HERE
✯ Something else? Contact Photos Nikolaidis inworld.
✯ All my IM's go to e-mail, no need for notecards.

2010-12-26

Thank you!

I have now summed up the income from the Christmas fundraising for Amnesty International. All sales from A:S:S for the 24:th and 25:th, and the two donation boxes that has been put out, has together raised a total of $L29 406





At that current rate, that is valued to $111. or €84 or 761 Swedish Crowns which is the currency I'll be making the donation in.


It may not seem like much when you translate it to real money, but you have all made a difference.

Please, also visit www.amnesty.org. By spending just a few minutes signing one of the petitions, you can make a difference as well.

Much love, and I hope you all had a great holiday, and I wish you a fabulous 2011.

Photos Nikolaidis

<3

No comments: